Facilities and Recreation
The School's Department of Health, Sport, and Exercise Sciences resides in Robinson Center, which includes extensive sports education and research facilities and serves as the University's student recreational center.
- Facility Information: 864-3385 or 864-0795
- Security Desk: 864-0793 after 5:00 pm M-F
- Student Recreation Fitness Center Information: 864-3546
- *Schedules may change in order to accommodate education, recreation, special programs, holidays and/or maintenance. These changes will be posted in advance at the west entrance and the Service Center.
Robinson Center Schedule
For recreation hours at Robinson, please call 864-3385 or 864-0795
- Robinson Spring Semester 2015 Recreation Schedule (January 20, 2015-May 15, 2015) PDF
- Robinson Spring/Summer Break 2015 Recreation Schedule (May 16, 2015-June 8, 2015) PDF
Robinson Pools WILL BE CLOSED for every KU Men's Basketball Home Games
- Spousal Passes for Faculty/Staff only
- Spouse Only / No Children
- Cost $50.00 per year (Fall Semester to end of the Summer Semester) or
- Cost $25.00 per Semester
- Faculty/Staff Lockers are also available
- Cost $12.00 Per Year (Fall Semester to end of the Summer Semester) or
- Cost $6.00 per Semester
See the School of Education computer laboratories page.